Bob Has Been Endorsed By:
Bob Poitras is running for the Rensselaer County Legislature, District 2. He’s a proud Democrat, is endorsed by the Working Families Party and, yet, is facing an erroneous challenge on the Working Families Party line on Primary Day, Tuesday, June 22nd.
Bob wants to bring innovative solutions to the County Legislature without cutting programs and services. His professional experience in risk assessment and management gives him the skills we need today to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
As the endorsed WFP candidate, Bob believes in
- Progressive tax proposals that make the wealthy pay their fair share
- Protecting the rights of working people to earn a living wage
- Ending the climate crisis by cutting our dependence on fossil fuels
- Quality healthcare for all
- Stopping voter suppression and disenfranchisement